Thursday, May 10, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself...

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I just wanted to introduce myself and my blog.

Welcome to Survival Fitness- My Journey of Health & Fitness. In this blog I will be offering several things.

1. My story on how I arrived at making this particular blog.
2. Fitness and health related articles
3. Motivation and encouragement for all who are making their own journey or who are thinking about starting their own journey.

*DISCLAIMER* I am an Independent Beachbody Coach and I REALLY would like to help you get started on your journey. Being a coach is my way of paying it forward to others that were like me and needed a positive change in their life. To learn more about Beachbody, feel free to contact me.

That is all for the time being. I will try to post something everyday. Please subscribe and check back often!

BRING IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment