Saturday, May 12, 2012

My P90X Transformation...doin' it X style!

A lot of people have seen the informercials...



P90X- Round 1, Day 1
I was up late one night when I watched the informercial too. At about that time I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes, so I realized I needed to do something about my health issues. After all, I had a wife and a daughter that needed me around as long as possible. So one day on a whim I went to the website and ordered it. I told my wife, "By the way, I ordered that P90X program I've been watching on TV." (I had watched the informercial more than once!) So I ordered it and waited....

P90X- Round 1, Day 1
I got home from lunch one day and it was sitting on the porch. I opened the box and opened the kit. I looked at it and I was like, "Ok...there's no turning back now." I took the fitness and nutrition guides to work and started reading...preparing for my first 90 days. At that time I weighed 250 pounds and I was in some terrible shape. So after buying the necessary equipment, I started.

Now I'm not going lie....those first couple days were HARD!!! Heck...that first month was hard. (I guess it didn't help that I was EXTREMELY out of shape too!)
But as hard as it was, I stuck with it. I trusted in the system, I did the exercises and I followed the nutrition guide. Before I knew it, 30 days were done, and then 60, and finally 90 days were done. I had reached the end of Round One.

P90X- End of Round One
Now I know, some may say, "There really isn't much of a transformation," after all, I don't look like Mr. Olympia or nowhere even close to it. And that's fine if you think that. But I will tell you...I HAD NEVER FELT THE WAY I DID WHEN THAT 90 DAYS WAS DONE!! I truly was in the best shape of my life. I was never in that kind of shape, even in high school! My clothes were starting to get bigger on me and physically, I felt tremendous. I could walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded! As much as this may seem insignificant to some, to me, it was amazing! I had started on an exercise program that was WAY out of my comfort zone and I had completed it!!
P90X- End of Round One

 I just want to say that if I could do it...then YOU or anyone can do it! Step out of your comfort zone and reach for greatness...or at least a better and more healthy you! If you think that you can't do P90X, then get with me and let's talk. If you need more info about P90X, then contact me! By the way...check out the video link below!

P90X video....

TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments:

Post a Comment