Monday, June 4, 2012

Do You Enjoy Helping Others?

WELL I DO!

There is no better satisfaction than knowing that I was able to help someone! I think most of us can agree that there is something gratifying about being to help someone who needs it. It can be as small a gesture as holding the door open for someone or something more elaborate such as giving someone money to purchase a car. Having gone through cancer, I was so humbled by the tremendous amount of help that me and my family received during that time. It was the help offered by so many that made me realize that people are willing to help when someone else is in need.

Because of that, I feel that it's my turn to pay it forward! Enter the world of Beachbody!

People have asked me what exactly is a "coach". People envision a someone who has a great physique and can bench 350 pounds. For others, an image is conjured up of someone who is in tip top shape and is leading the a Zumba class at the gym. And while Beachbody does have coaches that could fit that description, there are plenty of Beachbody coaches that are regular people who are just like me.

You see, right before I was diagnosed with cancer, I had gone though my first round of P90X. What made me decide to order P90X was the fact that I was earlier diagnosed with Type II diabetes. Because I had a wife and daughter now, I decided that I needed to do something about my health. At the end of the 90 days, I had lost 30 pounds...I truly was in the best shape of my life!! After I was diagnosed with cancer, I decided to become a coach because I was living proof that Beachbody products work AND I wanted an opportunity to share this new, healthy lifestyle that I discovered. Basically, you benefit from helping other achieve their fitness goals.

So you're probably wondering where this idea of helping people comes from. Well for one, a Beachbody coach is more than someone who "sells product". A coach helps people by motivating people to get fit and healthy. By doing this you are doing a couple of things...you are helping others achieve their fitness goals while also keeping yourself fit, which ties into the theme of being a Beachbody coach who is "a product of the product." By embracing this idea of being a "product of the product", then not only are you getting into the best shape of your life, you are setting an example for others to join you to help them get in the best shape of their lives!

Now I could go on and on about what Beachbody coaching is for me. But check out this video ->>>>>>>
and let others tell you what Beachbody coaching is.













If this sounds like something that interests you, then by all means let's get together and talk. If you know someone who may be interested in an opportunity like this, then have them contact me as well. I can even set up an at- home presentation  for you and/or your friends who want to know more about helping others achieve their fitness goals!


Contact info:

Beachbody coaching website: www.beachbodycoach.com/jmecale72
E-mail: jmecale72@yahoo.com

I can also be found on:
Facebook: Survival Fitness https://www.facebook.com/pages/Survival-Fitness/277840948941744
Twitter: @jmecale72









No comments:

Post a Comment