Tuesday, October 15, 2013

XTREME TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE...


It was about three years ago that I watched the P90X informercial on late night TV. After much debate, I decided to order the program and I'll tell you....my life hasn't been the same since! It was tough and there were many times where I thought I would quit, but at the end of that first 90 days I felt like a new person! I was stronger and more confident because I knew that I had accomplished something worthwhile!

So that brings me to the point of this particular blog!

Starting on November 4, 2013, I will be co-hosting the Xtreme Transformation Challenge with some of my fellow Beachbody coaches!

I am searching for five to six people who have that desire and mental toughness to commit to 90 days of P90X  OR P90X2 and who KNOW, like I did when I did my first round or P90X, that an Xtreme change is needed in their life!

***WARNING*** The workouts are brutal (especially if you haven't worked out in a while) but I guarantee you that if you stick with the program, you WILL see results!

So if you are ready to get started, or if you have a family member or friend who may be interested in making a life changing transformation in their life, then contact me to find out how to get started!

You can reach me at jamesmecale@gmail.com

You can also get started by clicking one of the following links:
P90X Challenge Pack
P90X2 Challenge Pack

You can also find me on my Facebook fitness page: New Beginnings Health & Fitness

Your "official" invitation to join us: Facebook Event




No comments:

Post a Comment